International Dance Week Budapest – Privacy Statement
International Dance Week Budapest (IDW Budapest) is committed to protecting your (including your dependants’) personal information. We are committed to maintaining a safe environment for all our participants, casual and freelance workers, volunteers and everybody who comes into contact with us, both physically and virtually (online).
This Privacy Statement relates to the use of any personal information provided to us online or via application forms, telephone, email exchange, letters or correspondence.
IDW Budapest website occasionally contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information does IDW Budapest have about me?
When you participate in or sign up to any of IDW Budapest workshops, online content (such as e-newsletters, online giving feedback etc) we may collect and store personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number and date of birth, and your professional curriculum vitae depending on how you are engaging with us. By submitting your details, you permit us to provide you with the products or services that you have selected.
IDW Budapest does NOT share your personal information with third parties.
We do NOT sell your data, and neither do we buy data from third parties.
We also do use Google Analytics. Google Analytics observes the traffic on our website and helps us enhance its usability. It gathers information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors.
By using this website you consent to the use of Google Analytics in accordance with this Cookie Notice.
Most of the web browsers accept cookies, but you can usually change the web browser’s settings to refuse new cookies, disable existing ones or inform you when new ones are sent to your device . In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (mostly located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
4. Use of personal information
IDW Budapest will use your personal information for a number of purposes including:
- to provide you with information about our services and activities and to deal with your requests and questions
- to contact you about an application you have made
- to process your application for our workshop
5. IDW Budapest may contact you:
- to remind you of important deadlines
- in relation to any service or activity you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about our products or services
- to invite you to participate in surveys or feedbacks about IDW Budapest services (participation is always free and voluntary)
- to occasionally notify you about our services that we think may be of interest to you
- to send you information you requested when you voluntarily signed up to our e-newsletter via our website.
6. How long will IDW Budapest keep my personal information for?
We keep the information we hold about our customers and members for as long as is necessary to deliver the services we are providing you with.
7. Where is the information stored?
We use a variety of procedures and secure technologies to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. We store personal information you provide on computer systems which have carefully controlled access and which are located in secure facilities. However, the nature of the Internet means that an absolute guarantee of security cannot be offered, and, as with all Internet transactions, you should be aware that there may be a small security risk when disclosing information online.
8. Your consent
By using our site, you consent to our Privacy Statement.
If you any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement please email to: email@example.com